Tips for Black Women with Trichotillomania Disorder
- Use a stop-watch all day everyday for logging pull-free hours and minutes.
- For itchy scalp use allergy pills (antihistamine), ask your doctor first.
- For itchy scalp apply apple cider vinegar 10-15 minutes with a shower-cap and rinse.
- For itchy scalp spritz your scalp with lemon-water before going to bed at night with a spray bottle.
- Wear hairstyles that make it difficult to pull hair out.
- Do daily Bible meditation for mind-health.
- Watch natural-hair videos for encouragement and hair growth.
- Love yourself and love your hair.
- Avoid wearing chemical hair-perms, hair-dyes, and sulfate shampoos.
- Use scalp antiseptics to prevent mild scalp-fungus.
- Apply a weave-net cap before sewing in a hair weave. (weave-net makes it impossible to pull hair out).
- Attempt to do a 30 Rehab Challenge for Trichotillomania.
Table of contents in the book called "30 Rehab Challenge for Trichotillomania."
- Define Trichotillomania
- What is OCD Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
- Things to Avoid
- Symptoms of Trichotillomania
- OCD Quiz for Trichotillomania
- How to Stop Pulling Hair Out
- 30 Day Challenge
- Useful Link for Trichotillomania Disorder
Check out this book $4.99
|30 Day Rehab Challenge for Trichotillomania|